Monday, 27 October 2014

My Sad Kat

Yup. I drew myself looking really sad. Obviously.
It's been about 10 years since I pencil shaded anything, which is probably why this picture seems to me to have the whiff of A-Level art about it.

And as always, I think it looks far better from an angle. 
That said, I really enjoyed it and am already itching to do more and improve. 

In many ways, I do feel like I wasted the past couple of years by not drawing or writing much. It's like my life is slowly starting up again, as I'm concentrating more on personal work in my free time rather than my actual job. It's slowly gathering momentum, and I'm finding more time as well as finding it's making me happier. I just wish I'd started it earlier.

More to follow. For the good of my head:)

Kx

PS, the title is in reference to @mysadcat, who you really ought to follow on Twitter. He's really got me into Morrissey.

No comments:

Post a Comment