Sunday, 28 September 2014

His Wicked Shadow - Paperback!

After weeks and weeks of planning and editing and proofing and re-proofing and anxiously checking the postbox for delivery, IT'S FINALLY READY!!!

Squeeeeeee! :)
 The paperback is now available, here and aaaaaaaaaaaargh excitement!

So, to say thank you, here's an offer.

Tweet me a picture of yourself with your copy of His Wicked Shadow, (#hiswickedshadow) post it on my Facebook page or, if you're shy, email me, and I'll send you a signed and personalised book plate to stick in the front. I've a limited number of plates at the moment, so this is while stocks last! Pictures with His Wicked Shadow on Kindle are also accepted (encouraged!) if you want to stick the sticker... elsewhere?

Shockingly, I had just opened it on a rude bit.
Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment