Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Toilet Graffiti - or, The Best Graffiti in Leeds

As a young lady of taste and refinement, I enjoy a good, crass joke every now and then. Or rather, as often as possible. However, as a young professional and someone who has to interact with people - strangers - on a daily basis, I try and keep this aspect of my personality somewhat hidden. However, it's fair to say that it occasionally makes itself known in my hobbies - including recreational swearing and taking pictures of humorous graffiti on toilet walls in pubs around Leeds. 
It's perhaps worth noting that I was going through my photos in the first instance for a series of posts (to follow, when I'm not drunk on the power of loudly listening to unnecessarily sweary music on my own while slightly sleep-deprived) about the nine hours The Significant Other and I spent cooking up a mega vegan feast making everything from the most basic ingredients possible. I know. Very Goode Life. And super fun. But then this happened. 

Either way, here are my top three. Because there's nowt like a good bit of toilet humour.


Goodbye world turd.

THE OWLS ARE NOT WHAT THEY SEEM

AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF BOLLOCKS
X
I'm not sure why, but I do feel it's necessary to mention that we also WENT TO THE OPERA a few weeks ago. 
It was Girl of the Golden West, by Puccini. 

I am so fancy.

And it was in the Italian. With subtitles. But still.
Normal service to resume shortly. Promise.

Kx

No comments:

Post a Comment