Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Going Hiaitial. Hiatial. ON HIATUS.

Is what this blog is doing. Going on hiatus, that is. I wish hiatial was a word, really I do. So, ya know, get on that, somebody?

But to get to the crux of the matter, I'm writing. I've set myself the schedule of writing at least 1000 words a day, which I don't know, does that sound like a lot? It feels doable at the moment, but only because I've completely overhauled my routine. So in order to keep up with doing that, and doing all the stuff that's coming my way over the next few weekends, I'm suspending the blog for the next... two months? It's until I've finished my first draft so 2 months... that's 60K. So, yeah, two months it is. Unless something really exciting and awesome happens, in which case, eyes here, y'all.

I'll still be tweeting and such though, so if you want more words that don't exist but ought to, see the side bar for links!

I'll still update my progress bar at the side, because PRIDE, PEOPLE.

I envy and applaud those people who can write and blog and tend to children and cook meals and maintain loving relationships and hold down a 9 to 5. Sometimes I imagine myself working with an automaton-like efficiency, getting everything done within allotted times and then skipping through fields in a chintzy pinafore. But it never works. So for now, while I get my head down and write, go to work, and draw (for Thought Bubble), something's gotta give, and the blog is it. FOR NOW. I'll see you in September. Promise.

Or maybe earlier. If something awesome happens.

But probably September.

KHx

No comments:

Post a Comment