Saturday, 9 June 2012

Holidayeeee

So obviously, pig out time.
As we've been on holiday this week, I made a festive (?) lazy, banoffee sundaes. Because everyone should, y'all. It was mooshed up chocolate chip cookies, chocolate syrup, sliced banana (because banana is tolerable in such a mess as this) and canned caramel, topped with a large amount of limp squirty cream. I think my squirty cream was broken as it was too close to the back of our temperamental fridge and got a bit frozen. It was never the same again :(

I'm one for sweets, and the sweeter the better but THIS. This I couldn't even finish in one sitting it was so sweet. Lovely, though. It's been a bit of a holiday for making stuff I suppose, as we've also done rum punch, pizzas with dough balls and garlic butter, and some mega soup. It's been wonderful having the time to put into making stuff without feeling rushed, but unfortunately it's back to work on Monday:(

As well as cooking, the boyfriend and I visited the National Media Museum in Bradford, watched Hubble 3D on the IMAX (amazeballs) and saw Snow White & the Huntsman. I also managed to actually finish plotting and get started (slightly) on actual writing. Yay! So it's been busy, but now it's almost over:( SAD TIMES.

KHx

No comments:

Post a Comment