Friday, 11 May 2012

This weekend will be AMAZEBALLS

No particular reason, but I've suddenly been struck with joy. It's probably the tea. Boyfriend emailed me and mentioned that we ought to get some strawberries and cream to eat at some point, and despite my dislike of cream, (what's the point of it?) I was off.

I'm getting really into cooking at the moment. We made a gorgeous nut roast last week (recipe by Mary McCartney) and this weekend we're doing a massive stew. And since I have a loaf tin from the nut roast, I figured, why not make some bread? So that's on the agenda for this weekend too, and I'm so excited! Excited beyond reason. It's just bread, Katherine, people have been making it for ages.

Since Mr Dishington mentioned strawberries I remembered we have some in the freezer and thought hey, I could make strawberry sorbet! Or strawbet sorbet. Or strawberry sorberry. CALM THE HELL DOWN, KATHERINE.

In sensible news, I'm building a new website at the moment, and am eager to get on with it. This weekend I have nothing to stop me. I'm tired of ink splats, and want something a bit prettier. I look forward to showing you it soon, as I hope to have it all sorted by the end of the month. For a sneak peek of what it'll look like, visit my Twitter page.

Hope your weekend is amazeballs!

KH x

UPDATE: Bread!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing bread! CREDIT DUE! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'm intrigued about this new blog design, now. :D Also: when is my bread arriving in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bread was a little under-kneaded I think, but still tasty! But I don't think it'd stay that tasty all the way to you Allison!:(

    ReplyDelete