Tuesday, 22 May 2012

It's done!

Well I finished my website (yay!), so now my brain feels empty of planning and worrying. So it's lucky, really, that I can resume the planning of and worrying about my next WiP. I do enjoy a good worry.

But before we move on, because I think we're probably both a little tired of CONSTANTWEBSITENEWS, I'd just like to mention that the three short stories which were available previously are available still, but now can be downloaded as pdfs with snazzy new covers, under Free Stuff.

  
Snazzy.

In the interests of branding and whatever, I've called them The Life Collection (pretentious, moi?) which are the sister group to THE DEATH COLLECTION (evil laugh) that I'll be designing and printing up for the forthcoming shop and the Thought Bubble Festival. They'll be in a limited run and hopefully adorable, and I duno, signed? Does anyone want my signature? Don't answer that. But I'll probably be gluing stuff to some of them to make them extra special. So more on that as and when, probably.

I'll be adding more things to the Free Stuff tab over the next few months, like bookmarks and stuff. Which is pleasantly non-specific.

Finally, the Books and About Me tabs. Look! I got an agent! Iknowright. One of those things I never thought would happen, and don't quite believe now it has. But I'm delighted to say that the lovely Drea at The Rights Factory now represents my novel. Is it bad to call it a novel when it isn't actually published? Should it be manuscript? Words? I digress. Yay!

Anyway, I guess I'd better get on with all that worrying.

KHx

No comments:

Post a Comment