Friday, 11 February 2011

Elinor and Epic Music

A few posts back I threatened to share some character art with you, and finally, here some is! I've done a bit of drawing here and there but nothing I've been particularly happy with, but this I like. There are a few issues with her dress swaggery and such, but nothing that can't be tidied up. The plan is to colour her in Photoshop and, you know, get rid of the lined paper in the background...

She was drawn as my heroine, Elinor, at what appears to be an unusually coy and quiet moment.
But we digress from the writing! This has been a problem recently, what with my almost constant deviations from the work I'm supposed to be doing. This in mind, and to give myself a much-needed kick up the backside, I have set the relatively modest word-count goal of 3K for this weekend.
I should probably get started then...
I leave you with a song I listened to as I walked home through the dark, damp streets of Leeds this evening. I FELT EPIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment