Sunday, 26 September 2010

You know that thing they say about buses?

Sometimes, life's like that. Everything has been quiet writing-wise for ages, and all of a sudden everything happens!

This weekend I've been writing a piece for the Creative Women's Network. It's a fashion piece centering around gemstones which I'm also doing a couple of illustrations for, and should hopefully get done over the next few days. It's really handy as, if you recall from my previous blog posts, I've been after doing some more illustrations.

Which brings me neatly onto www.apeonthemoon.com which is a site devoted to illustrators, and www.redlemonclub.com which contains helpful hints for creative freelancers. On Friday an ad appeared on Red Lemon Club's facebook page, as they were looking to hire a part time assistant to work freelance providing content for Ape On The Moon. I applied, and was hired! So on the whole, awesome!

A brief post today because I have a to-do list as long as my arm, but more updates soon!

Miss H x

No comments:

Post a Comment