Sunday, 4 April 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

So much on the burner at the moment, and more to do, which I would be doing right now if I hadn't stumbled upon a new episode of Jonathan Creek which I'm watching at the moment. I piggin love Jonathan Creek, just started watching them from the beginning. Kind of wish I wasnt watching this on my own though - scary! Although it is making me wish I had a duffel coat...

Any way, moving on (girl in enormous jar just fell down stairs in J.C. - jar clearly papier mache) I've done my interviews, hopefully they'll be going up on CWN in the near future, as well as a fashion article I've done.

I'm loving this holiday. Worked the Friday and have Tuesday off in lieu, which is absolutely brilliant as far as I'm concerned. Hooray for shopping on Tuesday when it'll be a lot quieter!

Guin's up, as always. Rather a sad one, I'm afarid. Poor Guin.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. H,

    Love the look of your website! It's so cool.

    Laura

    ReplyDelete