Sunday, 14 February 2010

Happy Valentine's

But this isn't a Valentine's post, although I have had a very nice day with Mr Dishington!

Hold on to your seats, something has.. happened.. I actually have some news to report on the writerly front. A review I wrote on Olivia Joules and the Overactive Imagination by Helen Fielding has been published (as in on paper, physical copy) published in the first edition of Faux Magazine which can be found either online here or selected coffee shops and boutiques around Lincoln. A copy of my page is can be found here or via the Links page.

So that's all very exciting. Had a very relaxing weekend which is nice considering how hectic everything's going to be for the rest of the month! Looking forward to going to Nottingham next weekend to see Mr Chris Addison and then going to that London place the weekend after. 'Citin'!

As usual, Guin is up, less twisted this chapter I think - I'm starting to feel sorry for the poor boy.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment