Sunday, 3 January 2010

Things are happening.

I think I might be biting off more than I can chew.

So here's a brief update of what's going on at the moment;

I started Guin, the first installment of which has been posted today, about twenty minutes ago on a new special Guin blog, to be found on the Writing page. New chapters will be posted up every Sunday, all going to plan. I'll be heading over to all the social networking sites to promote it a bit once I've written this.

In other news, I'm hopefully going to be doing a bit of book reviewing for Faux Magazine, looking at not so famous stuff which I've read and think is awesome. All going well, if they're any good then they'll be published in the online version on the Faux website.

In addition I have decided to review every book I read (which is not read for Faux) and that will be posted on a new Reviews blog which I will be linking up in the near future. This will be more (but not exclusively) women's fiction, and include the stuff I can't stand as well.

So lots on at the moment. All other writing for the moment postponed so I can get a good handle on Guin and the reviewing.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment