Sunday, 10 January 2010

Back to work

I went back to work this week. I don't like work, it's pants. Absolute pants. I don't like getting up stupidly early, I don't like sitting at a desk all day and I don't like feeling too tired to do anything in the evening. But I do like being able to afford to eat and pay rent and the like, so swings and roundabouts, really.

In a related matter, I didn't do enough writing work this week. I did a little - enough, I suppose, but not as much as I wanted to. Which was annoying. Still, on target for Guin, though, and that'll be popped up on the Guin blog in a matter of minutes. What else have I done?

Well, I joined a few blog directories, so hello! if you've come here through one of them.

Think that's pretty much it, to be perfectly honest. Other than that, sleeping and reading and watching tv. Not too happy about that, but it's my own fault.

Hopefully I'll be more productive next week.

1 comment: