Sunday, 4 October 2009

Sort of almost nearly there...

It had been a busy week this week in Miss H land. There was work, and there have been parties and house guests and all things knackering. Hence why I'm blogging from in bed, from which I hope not to rise for quite some time...

Work wise, (because let's not forget that's what we're here for!) I finished short number one (yay!) with a surprising swiftness and that means I only have one more to finish and a chapter to polish before the website can be uploaded and I can finally feel like I've achieved something over the last few months rather than just wasting my time. Start to finish, from no back catalogue of work I'm prepared to share to a website full, this will have taken about six months, if I meet my deadline. When I say I'm prepared to share a website full though it means less that I think everything I do is awesome and more "well I don't absolutely hate it..."

But enough, I suppose I really ought to get up...


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment