Sunday, 6 September 2009

Links and whatnot

Another week, another bit of stuff gets done, and I still have an ENORMOUS mountain to climb before I'm even ready to start putting the site together. This week, however, I am happily at the foot of a slightly smaller mountain:) I've done all the lettering I need (for now) for links and titles and things. Every story is going to have a hand-drawn starting letter and I haven't done that yet, but other than that, all that still needs doing is the illustrations. I've done one already which I'm pretty pleased with (see end of blog for preview) and hopefully the others will run as smoothly. Other than that, all that remains is to do more writing!

In other news, I graduate tomorrow, so there's that university malarky over and done with! Here's looking forward to a fun-filled week next week, and plenty of work getting done!

Yours hopefully,
Miss H, Ba (Hons) :p




-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment