Sunday, 5 July 2009

Enormous Boons

You know what they say about things happening in groups? Bad things happen in threes, apparently, do good things as well? Well what with the job joy, the depression lifted and I managed to start writing again:D Hence, enormous boon!

I finished a story I'd started a while ago, I don't know if I like it or not, I wrote two alternate endings and am awaiting feedback from trusted associates as to whether it should be binned or not. Also started another story which I'm rather more fond of, but give it time, I'll hate it in the long run I'm sure...

Re: designing the blogsite, I haven't really done anything with it, feeling a bit bad about that. Oh, I've got plans and ideas but that's all in my head and doesn't really count as work... That, other than continuing writing, is the next on the to do list. Printed a few pictures off at uni for a friend and realised I missed all the drawing and photoshopping that went with illustration so that's given me a bit of motivation for the blogsite designing:) Keep your eyes open for changes, but not too much cos I'm sure it'll all take a good while...

1 comment:

  1. "Oh, I've got plans and ideas but that's all in my head and doesn't really count as work"

    Yeah but if you don't plan something before doing it there's a good chance it'll turn out rubbish :P If you were at uni you could call it "research and development" it's still work!

    But yay for no more depression :D

    ReplyDelete