Friday, 19 June 2009

XD

You know that stuff they say about time being a great healer? Well I'm not depressed anymore, so in this case it's all true! Depression is a weird thing, it creeps up on you, often when you least expect or need it. Especially when you least need it...

My more buoyant mood may be attributed to, among other things, the fact that I'm writing again. But on the other hand, I might be writing again cos I'm in a better mood... swings and roundabouts I guess.

Other contributing factors are probably my job interview on Wednesday!! I have to say I'm not overly hopeful, but despite my lack of conviction that I'll get it, the fact I have an interview at all is something of a boost.

I sent a story off to People's Friend yesterday... fingers crossed!!! Have decided to proceed thusly:

  1. Write target-specific short stories aimed at a woman's fiction market.
  2. Write a plethora (nice use of plethora) of short stories that aren't necessarily aimed at women, for blogsite use (yup, I'm persevering with blogsite)
  3. Think of more plans for my list...

No comments:

Post a Comment