Monday, 15 June 2009

Castles in the air

Well, I'm still looking for jobs (I wish I was Steve Jobs). It's been over a month now and I've had one interview, which wasn't really an interview - the lady talked at me for 20 minutes then said my personality wasn't shining through enough... *bangs head against wall*

On a writing front (hurrah) I am full of ideas and happiness and plans, the blog will be prettied up, not having a website any more, it's all in motion, now the hard bit - I actually need to DO IT!

In other authorial news I bought a few short story mags and I'm planning on submitting to them, they must have a reasonably high turnover of authors, and to have my work in print would be amazing! But I'm just building castles in the air at the moment, must write more!

I like going out for meals, it is NICE to go out for meals in good company and eat nice things! Now I just need a job so going out for a meal last night isn't the last time I can afford to....

No comments:

Post a Comment