Monday, 22 June 2009

ACTUAL work...

Well I've spent the weekend THINKING about work, which is all well and good but not a lot of ACTUAL work has been done...

That said, I have actually done some writing (woo). I started two shorts, one of which I abandoned early (for now at least) cos I realised it was crap... But the other one has, I feel, got a good stout pair of legs on it. I started it as aimed at the sort of women's short story magazine market, but now I've almost come to the central point of it, I'm kinda thinking it could go two ways... So I'm guna write two versions. The original idea, which, if I like it, I can send off to mags, and the new idea which, if I like that too, I'll put up here.

I'm finding it hard to settle down and get on with work at the moment, I don't really know why, guess it's just one of those things that happens some times. I've also been marginally working on what I'm guna call prettying up the blog, but again, just thinking and planning at this stage, nothing concrete.

Enough typing for now, I've just got an enormous scratch on my hand from the damned cat and it hurts to type!

No comments:

Post a Comment